BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Masoom S.
Indian land, SC
My go to product for acne and breakouts. I use it right after any upcoming break out and it helps it dries out in 2-3 application!
Tanya B.
Westfield, NJ
Everyone in my family uses the this drying lotion. It looks fast! I apply it at night and wake up to better looking skin. Love it!
Allison W.
Brunswick, GA
This is a great spot treatment! It works overnight. I've even layered it under my makeup! For me, the blemish is gone within 2 days
Lauren G.
New Roads, LA
This stuff is the bomb! Dries up those zits super fast! I have been using this on my acne for years because it just works so well!
Rocio M.
Austin, TX
Love this treatment! I always use it as soon as I see blemish starting to pop. It does what it says while  being gentle on the skin
Lacey A.
Athens, TN
Great on the spot treatment..clears blemishes quickly..does have a very distinct smell..if you can tolerate it, product works great
Diana A.
E Palo Alto, CA
This product is my holy grail ! This gets rid of all those nasty pimples within a day or two ! Smells very strong but it’s worth it
frannie f.
If you ever have a zit/pimple, and want it to go away, use this. However, the changes don't happen overnight but is very effective.
Madison H.
Bono, AR
Yes yes yes!!! I have been using this product for over a year now. This is my go to spot treatment, blemishes are gone over night!
Beverly C.
Fountain Vly, CA
Really works. I love this stuff. You literally just stick a q tip and dab on a pimple and it literally will shrink it next morning
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?