BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
lindsey s.
This product is hyped for a reason. I have battled acne for many years and besides prescription spot treatment, not much has been successful in shrinking/preventing my spots. But this product is incredible and within 1-2 days my spots are gone if not shrunken incredibly. I just dip a cotton swab through the liquid into the sediment and apply the sediment/cream directly to my spots (if you haven’t read the bottle, DO NOT SHAKE). Be careful not to apply to broken skin because the ingredients meant to dry your pimps out (isopropyl alcohol) will burn. I would highly highly recommend this to anyone with stubborn acne or even just a couple of whiteheads. Just note—if you have cystic acne, check out the Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion instead or with the Drying Lotion. As long as I have skin, I’ll be repurchasing the Drying Lotion!
Nathaly A.
Garfield, NJ
The Mario badescu drying lotion is an amazing product for those stubborn breakouts that show up un invited in the worst moments possible. Whenever I get a blemish or feel one coming I just dab some of this drying lotion on it overnight and wake up with my blemish a little smaller and less noticeable. The blemish is still there however the product helps it go away sooner than expected which is amazing. I purchased mine at lord and Taylor but that's not the only place it's sold. You can find the Mario badescu drying lotion in stores such as Nordstrom, urban outfitters, ulta, and many more locations. I simply can't live without this product after have trying it I'll never go back to any other drugstore blemish treatment such as one that I used in the past by clean and clear which works quite good as well; however nothing compares to my new found love and appreciation for the Mario badescu drying lotion.
Nicole C.
I’m someone that struggle with acne and this stuff works amazing. I use it every night before I go to bed and wash it off the next morning. It is a little expensive but I think it’s worth it.
Nava B.
Morgan Hill, CA
This used to be my go to product for breakouts.  It would literally clear a breakout overnight. But, I guess they changed the formula because no it does nothing.
Cayleen C.
Waxhaw
This is amazing!!!! You can really see results come in after sleeping with one night!!! This dryin lotion has stopped so much acne problems for me and has also prevented the growth of pimples! At first the product may sting to the pimple but it is normal ! You will i promise you see a result in deduction of pus and size by the next morning! You can sleep through this mask which is amazing! I bought this product at Ulta for roughly less than 20 dollars and let’s just say I’ve been using it everyday for 2 months and still haven’t finished half way through it!!!! It is so worth it!!!! It works on all skin types and I do have sensitive skin but it did not irritate or dry it too much! I would recommend this product along with their moisturizers and sprays for working progress! From a person who had bad acne to almost no acne I recommend this product to everyone!!!
Erin D.
Trenton, NJ
Zip zap gone pimples. Works like a charm. Just don't shake it. Dip straight down into the pink with a q tip. Dab on pimples go to be, wake up and pop those suckers.
stephanie g.
New york, Ny
This product is literally a miracle in a bottle whenever I get a pimple that’s the first thing I put on it . And I get results literally in a few hours my pimple had dried up and shrunk.
Hey C.
Harrisonburg
This product is actually a miracle! Put it on at night and in the morning, your pimple will be significantly smaller. The price kept me away for awhile, but it is worth it. I recommend!
Savannah B.
Katy, TX
Found out about this from Kylie Jenner Snapchat screenshotted and decided to try for myself. Now any time my skin is inflamed u just fall asleep with this on and it's fine when i wake up
Gabby W.
Springfield
This stuff is absolutely AMAZING! Gets rid of all my pimples as they come in. Lives up to the hype and totally worth it. I saw so many reviews on this and had to try it, great purchase.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?