BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
frannie f.
If you ever have a zit/pimple, and want it to go away, use this. However, the changes don't happen overnight but is very effective.
Ashley G.
Lincoln , NE
Mario badescu doesn't get nearly enough recognition as it should these products are absolutely amazing and I adore my drying lotion
Lacey A.
Athens, TN
Great on the spot treatment..clears blemishes quickly..does have a very distinct smell..if you can tolerate it, product works great
Lizbielka R.
Completely obsessed with this. It helps my breakout so much. I apply it before bed and I wake up and my breakout is so much better
Beverly C.
Fountain Vly, CA
Really works. I love this stuff. You literally just stick a q tip and dab on a pimple and it literally will shrink it next morning
Lauren p.
Denham Spgs, LA
This stuff is absolutely amazing and well worth the money! This will dry your pimple right up and reduce the redness and the size.
Rachael H.
Noblesville, IN
From small pimples to cystic acne this helps so much. Great because I feel better it's just drying out certain spots vs WHOLE FACE
Beatriz D.
Definitely love this product. I was looking for something just like this...those pimples on my chin gets dry overnight and love it.
Claudia L.
miami, FL
One if my favorite spot treatments very effective and won’t dry out the skin. Used it for many years and it’s always cleared me up
Jade H.
Oceanside , Ca
This is the best acne product out there!!! I put this in before bed on break outs! And it literally looks 10 times better in the am
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?