BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Elizabeth S.
This is save me so many times when I need to get rid of a pimple. The solution is a little a little strong but it definitely works
Yesenia O.
This product works, it’s very strong. Only thing is it stains your skin at least for me it did. But other then that it works great.
Breezy S.
Euclid, OH
Thanks Kylie Jenner for introducing this!! It works overnight to help dry up my pimples, for flawless, bumpers skin in the morning!
frannie f.
If you ever have a zit/pimple, and want it to go away, use this. However, the changes don't happen overnight but is very effective.
Shayla  F.
It worked great at first; clearing blemishes overnight. I don't know if my skin adjusted, but it doesn't have the same effect now.
Ashton D.
AMAZING! This shrinks even the worst, deep rooted cystic pimples overnight. It is incredible when paired with the Buffering Lotion.
Beverly C.
Fountain Vly, CA
Really works. I love this stuff. You literally just stick a q tip and dab on a pimple and it literally will shrink it next morning
Emma D.
A great dupe for the kate Summerville erdikate it really does work on my skin I love it so much. I would definitely recommend this
Ashley P.
my go to acne treatment for years! guaranteed if you apply this to a blemish at night it will be better by the morning if not gone
Tanya B.
Westfield, NJ
Everyone in my family uses the this drying lotion. It looks fast! I apply it at night and wake up to better looking skin. Love it!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?