BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Ana O.
Burlington wa
This didnt work for me did nothing to my acne..i applyed it for 2 whole weeks and saw no difference it only left my skin really dry
Kayla H.
This product is heaven sent. This has drastically cleared my acne up. It works basically overnight and my skins never looked better
alexandra c.
San Antonio, TX
This helped dry so many pimples so fast !! I recommend this product so much!! Super effective!! LOVE LOVE LOVE ! I'm a repeat user,
Jodie F.
Belle Mead, NJ
A bit weird but seems to work! I need to start using this again instead of picking because this is way less likely to leave a scar.
Taylor L.
Cranston, RI
Great product! Love that the spot treatment is so easy to use. I can tell it dries out pimples, but doesn't really reduce redness.
Reagan R.
sherman
This is a must have for anyone with a face! Guy or girl! This magic potion will dry up zits overnight! It's truly a miracle worker.
Tanya B.
Westfield, NJ
Everyone in my family uses the this drying lotion. It looks fast! I apply it at night and wake up to better looking skin. Love it!
Shelby A.
LAWRENCEVILLE, GA
This product works wonders. Acne literally disappears overnight or at close to disappearing. This is my go to acnr spot treatment.
Sabrina K.
Boca Raton
stings open pimples but worth the use! lasts a long time so it is very reasonably priced. doesn't always seem to work though
Elizabeth S.
This is save me so many times when I need to get rid of a pimple. The solution is a little a little strong but it definitely works
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?