BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Sapphire W.
Lulu, FL
This stuff is amazing. It's so hard for me to find products that really help my skin. This one nailed it! I would highly recommend!
Breezy S.
Euclid, OH
Thanks Kylie Jenner for introducing this!! It works overnight to help dry up my pimples, for flawless, bumpers skin in the morning!
Lacreshia P.
Carencro , LA
bought in a kit with rose water spray ... works reallybwell if tou catch pimple in beginning stages would definitely purchase again
Taylor L.
Cranston, RI
Great product! Love that the spot treatment is so easy to use. I can tell it dries out pimples, but doesn't really reduce redness.
Ashton D.
AMAZING! This shrinks even the worst, deep rooted cystic pimples overnight. It is incredible when paired with the Buffering Lotion.
Tanisha M.
Brooklyn NY
This product is the best at drying out major breakouts!! Put it on over night and it’s gone or significantly smaller  by the morning
Cle B.
It worked OKAY for me. Had to use it in conjunction with another product to see effects. Didn't try it again after the first time.
Anissa G.
Pratt, KS
This is my fav by far!!! When I have really bad breakouts I just dab some the drying lotion on and bam the next morning it's gone!
Yesenia O.
This product works, it’s very strong. Only thing is it stains your skin at least for me it did. But other then that it works great.
Sofia S.
Humacao, PR
I bought this because I read a lot of reviews saying it was the same as the one from Kate Somerville. This did nothing for my acne.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?