BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Mary B.
Carlisle , PA
This stuff is great! Gets rid of my nasty pimples and got a decent price. Definitely worth the hype. I would repurchase in the future
Anabelle E.
It definitely helps but I wouldn't say it's an overnight thing. It'll take at least 3 nights which isn't bad. It's super affordable.
Alma H.
Lindon , Ut
Started using this about a month ago and so far it's been working great, I noticed a diferente even after the first night using it !
Samantha K.
kenosha
Life saver in a bottle. Helps keep my blemishes at bay and bring down noticeable swelling. Has a slight scent but nothing unbearable.
Katie A.
ARLINGTON, TX
My favorite thing to use on a pimple. Brings almost all of them to a head overnight. And a cystic pimple to a head within like 3 days
Hannah F.
Awesome! Use on problem spots overnight, you wake up and they are practically gone! Pretty inexpensive and a little goes a long way!
Naomi G.
I use this for my worse breakouts and its really good. Takes about 2-3 nights use on a breakout to see a real difference in the spot.
ralizabeth o.
Wayne, NJ
I use this on every breakout.   I like using it.  I can't say that my breakouts dry up overnight but it does help speed up the process.
Clara K.
El Monte, CA
MY ABSOLUTE PIMPLE SAVIOR! With this magic pink stuff, my pimple reduced its size overnight! My boyfriend even ask to get him one <3
Alea B.
Fayetteville, NY
I used to use this a lot. It's really good for SPOT acne, not severe cluster acne. It's affordable and minimized my pimple overnight.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?