BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Lanni V.
Las Vegas
Gets rid of my pimples overnight! It never fails. My pimple is always smaller In size the next morning. Can’t live without this stuff
Veronica C.
Holly
I use this as a spot treatment and it is AMAZING. I feel a pimple or and put this on before bed and by morning it’s practically gone!
Dalia E.
amazingg product, dries out pimples overnight. put some on q-tip before bed and after washing face. face feels and looks soft.
ralizabeth o.
Wayne, NJ
I use this on every breakout.   I like using it.  I can't say that my breakouts dry up overnight but it does help speed up the process.
Amy V.
San Pedro
So in love with this product! Really helps with acne! Literally it drys your acne overnight and its only 17 dollars! Amazing product
Alea B.
Fayetteville, NY
I used to use this a lot. It's really good for SPOT acne, not severe cluster acne. It's affordable and minimized my pimple overnight.
Megan M.
Bellflower
This product was my life saver. It worked very well but I did not repurchase it because it quite expensive and I found a great dupe.
Clara K.
El Monte, CA
MY ABSOLUTE PIMPLE SAVIOR! With this magic pink stuff, my pimple reduced its size overnight! My boyfriend even ask to get him one <3
Stacey S.
Conroe
This product did not help me as much as I thought it was going to, after all the good reviews I had read. Overall I was disappointed.
Naomi G.
I use this for my worse breakouts and its really good. Takes about 2-3 nights use on a breakout to see a real difference in the spot.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?