BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Miranda H.
CLEARWATER, FL
This dries out and clears up a blemish almost over night. It's my go to for hormonal breakouts. The bottle also makes it fun to use.
Dalia E.
Toledo, OH
amazingg product, dries out pimples overnight. put some on q-tip before bed and after washing face. face feels and looks soft.
Shelly Z.
It's okay. I was super excited to try this because I've only heard good things but I found that it didn't really work all that well.
Shil P.
By far the best spot treatment. The only downside is the extremely strong sulfur smell, but that's the ingredient that makes it good!
Amy V.
San Pedro
So in love with this product! Really helps with acne! Literally it drys your acne overnight and its only 17 dollars! Amazing product
Eileen M.
This is a good alternative to the origins drying cream! It's much cheaper but I prefer the more natural approach that origins takes!
Hannah F.
Awesome! Use on problem spots overnight, you wake up and they are practically gone! Pretty inexpensive and a little goes a long way!
Megan M.
Bellflower
This product was my life saver. It worked very well but I did not repurchase it because it quite expensive and I found a great dupe.
Katie  M.
Lynn Haven, FL
I like this. It does dry my acne spots fairly quickly. That being said I feel like it sometimes make some acne scars in the process.
Naomi G.
I use this for my worse breakouts and its really good. Takes about 2-3 nights use on a breakout to see a real difference in the spot.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?