BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Lanni V.
Las Vegas
Gets rid of my pimples overnight! It never fails. My pimple is always smaller In size the next morning. Can’t live without this stuff
Stacey S.
Conroe
This product did not help me as much as I thought it was going to, after all the good reviews I had read. Overall I was disappointed.
Megan M.
Bellflower
This product was my life saver. It worked very well but I did not repurchase it because it quite expensive and I found a great dupe.
Andrea C.
Broadview hts, OH
Works on most acne spots but doesn't treat stubborn acne. It does dry out the acne spots somewhat but requires multiple applications
Dalia E.
Toledo, OH
amazingg product, dries out pimples overnight. put some on q-tip before bed and after washing face. face feels and looks soft.
Stephania R.
Let the skin with a terrible odor, but after several uses it removes in good form the large pimples and over time improves your skin
Miranda H.
CLEARWATER, FL
This dries out and clears up a blemish almost over night. It's my go to for hormonal breakouts. The bottle also makes it fun to use.
Crystal E.
I discovered this product from a Youtube video and decided to order it. It literally shrinks pesky pimples overnight! It's fabulous!!
Brooke A.
Minneapolis , MN
The only acne medication that I can put on at night and then my face is clear by the morning. I would highly recommend this product.
Shil P.
By far the best spot treatment. The only downside is the extremely strong sulfur smell, but that's the ingredient that makes it good!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?