BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Ashlei Z.
Love! Dries up pimples and reduces the redness over night leaving you with no pimple or a reduced pimple that heals and fades quicker.
Zara A.
Ticonderoga, NY
Perfect for removing big pimples, but can be drying so only use it on the aggravated ones and use your normal routine with the smaller
Carolina Z.
It is awesome because it dried out your pimple over night. It is a bit pricy and it has to be handled with care, but it does its work.
Eileen M.
This is a good alternative to the origins drying cream! It's much cheaper but I prefer the more natural approach that origins takes!
ralizabeth o.
Wayne, NJ
I use this on every breakout.   I like using it.  I can't say that my breakouts dry up overnight but it does help speed up the process.
Shelly Z.
It's okay. I was super excited to try this because I've only heard good things but I found that it didn't really work all that well.
Alea B.
Fayetteville, NY
I used to use this a lot. It's really good for SPOT acne, not severe cluster acne. It's affordable and minimized my pimple overnight.
Alma H.
Lindon , Ut
Started using this about a month ago and so far it's been working great, I noticed a diferente even after the first night using it !
Clara K.
El Monte, CA
MY ABSOLUTE PIMPLE SAVIOR! With this magic pink stuff, my pimple reduced its size overnight! My boyfriend even ask to get him one <3
Julia M.
Sacramento, CA
I love this stuff! It drys out my zits sooo quick. If you have a zit and want to get rid of it super quick use this! It works wonders
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?