BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Windy G.
old fort
I love using this as a spot treatment when I can feel a pimple coming on if I get it early enough that usually keeps it from popping up
Heather A.
Rockford, IL
I use this anytime a pimple is coming and it stops it dead in its track! Wish I woulda had this as a teen I wouldn’t have so many scars
Nilsa Z.
Stockton, CA
I don't know what this thing has but whatever it is it works I apply this at night and when I wake up my pimple is smaller or not there
Sury T.
I usually don't breakout but when I do I know this will dry out the pimple within a night! You can see the difference when you wake up
Haylee H.
This stuff smells HORRIBLE. But it works pretty good at reducing the size of zits. The smell goes away after a little bit on your face
Danielle D.
Love this, it helps with little acne that pops up. I tried it because Kylie Jenner said she loved it and she has great skin lol.
Kathryn T.
Flowery Branch, GA
Best spot treatment I have ever found! I apply this before bed on a zit I need to go away and it is usually dried up the next morning!
iesha j.
Las Vegas, NV
This July lotion is a miracle worker I love it and every time I have a back out I put this on it and the break up is gone the next day
Uyen N.
Philadelphia, PA
It does help with pimples but only if it's already popped. Otherwise, I feel like it just kinda sits on top of my skin.
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
amazing product perfect for all skin types including super sensitive skin. Helps tremendously with acne and pimples. Recommend it
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?