BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Sury T.
I usually don't breakout but when I do I know this will dry out the pimple within a night! You can see the difference when you wake up
Kelly M.
New York , NY
One dor on the pimple overnight and that's all! It's gone!
The price is super fair for the amount you got. I have one for like a year!
cynthia y.
El Paso, TX
This stuff is awesome . I get breakouts and put this stuff on and they are dry busy the next day . Pretty good stuff worth the purchase
Carolina Z.
It is awesome because it dried out your pimple over night. It is a bit pricy and it has to be handled with care, but it does its work.
norma h.
I do notice how it diminishes the size of a pimple. I exfoliate my face at night and I apply this after all my serums and moisturizer.
Zara A.
Ticonderoga, NY
Perfect for removing big pimples, but can be drying so only use it on the aggravated ones and use your normal routine with the smaller
Heather A.
Rockford, IL
I use this anytime a pimple is coming and it stops it dead in its track! Wish I woulda had this as a teen I wouldn’t have so many scars
Kelli M.
Fontana , CA
This stuff works wonders on my breakouts. I put in on after I wash my face at night on my breakouts and the next morning they're gone!
Jenny L.
BOOOMMMMBBBBB this is more for when you have a zit or certain spots but not an all over face cleaner... it basically burns the zit down
Ashlei Z.
Love! Dries up pimples and reduces the redness over night leaving you with no pimple or a reduced pimple that heals and fades quicker.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?