BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Taiwo A.
Staten Island, NY
Dries out that pimple before 24hrs. I use it the first sign of acne. Especially those one that hurt but can't figure out what's going on.
Alexa S.
Paso Robles, CA
This stuff is a miracle product. It'll dry up a pimple in a night. It's a lifesaver! I recommend it to everyone with blemish prone skin.
Maureen F.
Beaverton, OR
This is good to use when I'm in a pinch. Sometimes it doesn't work like I hope but most of the time it decreases redness and irritation.
Dulce S.
Athens
I bought the sample size and i love it. I had to go back and get the big one plus the price is not bad at all. My favorite setting spray
Kate K.
Live by this stuff! My favorite acne drying lotion there is out there. Not too pricey and lasts quite a while! Dries out acne overnight!
J.Nieves
Brandon, FL
This drying lotion is good. As soon as I see a breakout coming I apply this to the area and it's gone by the next day. Just a bit pricey.
Ashley S.
Polkville, NC
one of my favorite drying products, apply before bed and wake up the next day with blemishes less red and closer to being gone completely
Melissa G.
Capac, MI
I actually love this product. It does sting when you first put it on an acne spot but do it a few nights in a row and it will be gone!
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
amazing product perfect for all skin types including super sensitive skin. Helps tremendously with acne and pimples. Recommend it
Kelly M.
New York , NY
One dor on the pimple overnight and that's all! It's gone!
The price is super fair for the amount you got. I have one for like a year!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?