BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Corrina C.
HENDERSON, NV
Whenever I have a cystic acne about to pop through, I use this product. I use a q tip and apply onto clean skin. It clears up in 2 days.
Zara P.
Van Nuys,CA
Great on pimples. I used my friends and I woke up the next morning and it was flat almost gone. I love this product. It's my holy grail!
Monica V.
Eastvale, CA
I love love this product. It works great and right away. It is a little expensive but a little goes a long way. Definitely recommend it.
Christine T.
Los angeles, CA
I tried this a couple time when a zit was trying to make his way in my face and it works , I doubted it but it exceeded my expectations.
Kat A.
Atlanta, GA
I love this! It is such a great spot treatment and lasts forever because you don't have to use that much in order for it to be effective.
Sonja L.
Definitely one of the best products I've used to help with my acne! Even the most painful zits you get can be healed with this product!!
Jennifer J.
Asheboro, NC
This product is a lifesaver when you get a an expected Breakout and need it to go away fast like overnight fast this is the stuff you use
Katia S.
San Francisco, CA
Want to get rid of any white heads? This is it. You don't need anything else but this to get all those problems away in less than 3 days.
addie r.
Old hickory, TN
Loved this.. disclaimer: this will dey our your skin!!does what it says.. just make sure to moisturize and stay out of the Sun for a bit!
Alexa S.
Paso Robles, CA
This stuff is a miracle product. It'll dry up a pimple in a night. It's a lifesaver! I recommend it to everyone with blemish prone skin.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?