BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...4 Answers
Isabel M.
Santa rosa , CA
The best item in the market for breakouts!! Whenever i get a pimple i just dab some one with a qtip and instantly the blemish disapears!
Alexa S.
Paso Robles, CA
This stuff is a miracle product. It'll dry up a pimple in a night. It's a lifesaver! I recommend it to everyone with blemish prone skin.
addie r.
Old hickory, TN
Loved this.. disclaimer: this will dey our your skin!!does what it says.. just make sure to moisturize and stay out of the Sun for a bit!
Felicia D.
Lynn, MA
This stuff improves the look of pimples overnight. Do not shake the bottle!!! Although it looks like u should it says on the back not to
Taiwo A.
Staten Island, NY
Dries out that pimple before 24hrs. I use it the first sign of acne. Especially those one that hurt but can't figure out what's going on.
Dulce S.
Athens
I bought the sample size and i love it. I had to go back and get the big one plus the price is not bad at all. My favorite setting spray
Kate K.
Live by this stuff! My favorite acne drying lotion there is out there. Not too pricey and lasts quite a while! Dries out acne overnight!
Maureen F.
Beaverton, OR
This is good to use when I'm in a pinch. Sometimes it doesn't work like I hope but most of the time it decreases redness and irritation.
Lilibeth P.
Brooklyn , NY
Perfect for spot treatment. I get a lot of acne especially during the time of the month and I love using this for those current breakouts
J.Nieves
Brandon, FL
This drying lotion is good. As soon as I see a breakout coming I apply this to the area and it's gone by the next day. Just a bit pricey.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?