BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
julia c.
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!! i’ve been using it for about a week and my skin is completely cleared up. heard great things about it so i thought i give it a try. i will say that it is very drying on your skin so make sure to use a heavy duty moisturizer in the morning after you wash the drying lotion off! i use Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré and it works great!
Taiwo A.
Staten Island, NY
Dries out that pimple before 24hrs. I use it the first sign of acne. Especially those one that hurt but can't figure out what's going on.
Haley M.
Tulsa
This product seriously works over night. When I feel a pimple coming I apply this and its gone by the morning. Exceeded my expectations.
Tahis C.
New York , NY
I love this products! It has helped so much with my blemishes and has reduced the size of them over night. It is pricey, but it does work
Kate K.
Live by this stuff! My favorite acne drying lotion there is out there. Not too pricey and lasts quite a while! Dries out acne overnight!
denice J.
Woodhaven, NY
This product is amazing... apply a small amount with a Q-tip a few times a day and watch your zit dry up and evaporate lol. Great stuff!
Chelsea P.
Duluth
It definitely works on certain types of acne. It smells God awful though. Like sulfur. It won't work on all zits so make sure to read it.
Ashley S.
Polkville, NC
one of my favorite drying products, apply before bed and wake up the next day with blemishes less red and closer to being gone completely
Ashley C.
Canton, OH
This product is great at drying out my white head type pimples. It takes a little extra muscle to remove the next day but not very much.
Susie C.
Salem, VA
This product dried out my zits almost immediately! Any time I feel one coming up, I put a small drop of the drying lotion on before bed.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?