BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Phoenix L.
Grand Rapids, MI
Amazing to put on an incoming zit over night and dry it right out. Fairly cost efficient option for an acne product as well! Simple to use.
Nancy R.
Reedley, CA
Really great for spot treatment. Dries out white heads really well. Had a very strong menthol smell I am not fond of but still works well.
rebecca r.
Fayetteville, AR
LOVE LOVE LOVE! dries up pimples SO fast. use all the time for those pesky bumps. great price (from ulta), large selection. very effective.
alayna c.
statesville
I love this product it help with acne and keeps your skin clear. I think it gentle. This is my first time using it but it last a long time
Michele S.
The drying lotions works great - it helps clear up breakouts over night; the fact that the results happen so quickly makes this a must have
Chelsea S.
Orlando, FL
I have cystic acne and this product helps with my painful blemishes. I use it before bed, and the size and appearance dramatically reduces.
Amanda A.
I love this stuff. It kinda has a strange smell to it, but that’s kinda expected with most acne products. It’s kinda pricey, but it works.
Zoie h.
Cherry Hill, NJ
i put this stuff on my face every night. it does help stop the breakout in its place. it is very drying, so make sure you use moisturizer.
Evelyn S.
This product is awesome for acne. I use it as a spot treatment. Get a dad of it on a cue tip and put it on your spot and it gets rid of it!
julia c.
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!! i’ve been using it for about a week and my skin is completely cleared up. heard great things about it so i thought i give it a try. i will say that it is very drying on your skin so make sure to use a heavy duty moisturizer in the morning after you wash the drying lotion off! i use Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré and it works great!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?