BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Arlem D.
Lemon Grove, CA
Love hate relationship with this product! For some reason there's days were it works and days were it does not!! Not sure why this happens
Stephanie A.
This helped heal my breakouts overnight!
I would not recommend it on open wounds because it will burn. But Definetly an overnight miracle!
Jasmina H.
Skokie, IL
This is great. I use it as a spot treatment. I suffer from hormonal acne so during that time of the month i put this on and zap those zits
Alyssa M.
Bronx, NY
My fave! Had this little bottle forever. Dries up my zits in no time. I put it on before bed and the next morning I see a huge difference.
Jordanna B.
Hard to say how I feel about this product. It's definitely effective but everytime I spot treat it seems like it leaves a mark on my skin.
Stephanie P.
Los Angeles, CA
Absolutely the best clears blemishes quickly but just use it when you are not going anywhere because makes you look like you had poison ivy
Kamille D.
Olympia, WA
This stuff works! It really dries out those unexpected big pimples when it is time of the month. I like how this always go on sale as well.
Casey F.
E Waterford, PA
This product did absolutely nothing for my breakups. Its definitely not worth the price, I've had better luck with drugstore acne solutions
Adriana E.
Las vegas, NV
I love this product. You only need a little bit! I usually put it at night on my pimple and when o wake up its gone! This stuff is amazing!
Nicole M.
Tampa, FL
I had two large pimples that wouldn't go away. I used this over night and they went away immediately Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?