BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Carolanne M.
Lewis Run, PA
Literal life saver. Zaps those annoying pimples and bumps you can't pop but need to go away asap! I'll never stop using this great product.
Nancy R.
Reedley, CA
Really great for spot treatment. Dries out white heads really well. Had a very strong menthol smell I am not fond of but still works well.
Amy W.
I couldn't live without this staple in my bathroom. Whenever I do get a pimple which is rare...I put this on and it's gone by the next day.
Zoie h.
Cherry Hill, NJ
i put this stuff on my face every night. it does help stop the breakout in its place. it is very drying, so make sure you use moisturizer.
Phoenix L.
Grand Rapids, MI
Amazing to put on an incoming zit over night and dry it right out. Fairly cost efficient option for an acne product as well! Simple to use.
Sarah H.
West Carrollton City
This is great for drying out acne and making them smaller overnight! The price is t that bad either considering that it lasts a long time.
rebecca r.
Fayetteville, AR
LOVE LOVE LOVE! dries up pimples SO fast. use all the time for those pesky bumps. great price (from ulta), large selection. very effective.
Chelsea S.
Orlando, FL
I have cystic acne and this product helps with my painful blemishes. I use it before bed, and the size and appearance dramatically reduces.
Michele S.
The drying lotions works great - it helps clear up breakouts over night; the fact that the results happen so quickly makes this a must have
alayna c.
statesville
I love this product it help with acne and keeps your skin clear. I think it gentle. This is my first time using it but it last a long time
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?