BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Karina T.
Oxford, NC
I love this product it actually works I apply this at night and the next day I wake up and my pimple has either diminished or gone completely
IRENE C.
Manteca , CA
True has really cleared up my skin by getting rid of pimples overnight and also minimizing my scars. I'm finishing my second bottle already!
Kaytee F.
Hebron , OH
This stuff is amazing! It makes my skin so soft and not oily. It's decently priced and I've repurchased it multiple times. I love this brand!
chloe g.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love this. It smells very chemically but that's okay. It's very effective, it easily dries out pimples within the next day. Recommend 10/10
Andrea F.
Kew Gardens, NY
I've used this for a couple of months and it works well with under the skin bumps. Its a bit drying so make sure to mosturize after using it.
Ashton F.
Richmond, VA
This is one of the best acne products I have ever used. I’ve purchased at ULTA and Nordstrom. It is effective without making skin sensitive.
Ashley C.
This makes my breakouts disappear so fast! It's a must have if you suffer from frequent breakouts. It doesn't do much for blackheads though.
Karen M.
Las Vegas, NV
This has been a repurchase of mine. I love applying it at night after my skincare routine. It defiantly dose the job on minimizing my acne.
Niki K.
Dedham, MA
Excellent spot treatment. Good ingredients. A bit difficult to apply and need qtips always. Glass bottle could break easily. Very effective
Sarah H.
West Carrollton City
This is great for drying out acne and making them smaller overnight! The price is t that bad either considering that it lasts a long time.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?