BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Vean N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love love this for drying up my pimples. This really helps get rid of amy pimples 2 times faster. I wouldn't go without this dryinf lotion.
Daisy P.
Long Beach, CA
I first bought  this product  because I heard from many people that it works so I decided to try it and it definitely works.
Nicole H.
Use this lotion before bed every time I see a blemish popping through, usually in the morning it's less swollen or even gone, love this stuff
Alexandra H.
Naples, FL
Very good product. High quality and works fast. However the smell is very strong and it's very obvious when you're using it due to the color
lindsey o.
Salt Lake City
I dont know what I would do without this product. Holy grail! Use it before you go to sleep and the break out will be gone when you wake up!
sarah l.
Carlsbad, CA
this product is absolutely magical!! when i use this product all of my acne is gone the next day! i highly recommend that everyone buys this
Michele S.
The drying lotions works great - it helps clear up breakouts over night; the fact that the results happen so quickly makes this a must have
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
Great for acne spot treatments. I put this on before bed and sleep in it to get the best results. It really does reduce pimples overnight!
Elizabeth P.
Fairfield, OH
I haven't noticed a big difference with this product. It does dry out the pore a little but it's not very effective. It's very affordable.
Amanda A.
I love this stuff. It kinda has a strange smell to it, but that’s kinda expected with most acne products. It’s kinda pricey, but it works.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?