BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Megan B.
Omaha, NE
I always use this on my pimple spots and they visiblely better in the morning. Or they come to a head earlier and they always go away faster.
Jessica R.
Tampa
I really like this product , it does not make the pimple disappear next day but it truly does dry out the pimple faster and cuts healing time
Candy L.
Rahway, NJ
Great Product! Really works. I use overnight and wake up to smaller breakouts and pimples. I simply wash off in the morning to start my day!
Christi M.
Dexter, MO
A friend of mine gave me some of this to try and it helped my acne to clear up. I did almost get too dry in that spot but it was still great.
Alma C.
Temecula, CA
Love this!! This is the best spot treatment.. I dot this on my break outs at night and by the morning it's significantly smaller if not gone!
Ashley C.
This makes my breakouts disappear so fast! It's a must have if you suffer from frequent breakouts. It doesn't do much for blackheads though.
Star A.
Love all their products especially this one. I would put this on a zit before going to bed and in the morning it was almost completely gone.
Kaytee F.
Hebron , OH
This stuff is amazing! It makes my skin so soft and not oily. It's decently priced and I've repurchased it multiple times. I love this brand!
Kristina B.
Skin care HOLY GRAIL product right here! Does amazing things for pimples overnight. Use exactly as directed, do not shake this product up ;)
Nicole H.
Use this lotion before bed every time I see a blemish popping through, usually in the morning it's less swollen or even gone, love this stuff
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?