BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
IRENE C.
Manteca , CA
True has really cleared up my skin by getting rid of pimples overnight and also minimizing my scars. I'm finishing my second bottle already!
Callie R.
Louisville, KY
Best spot treatment I've ever used! It seriously drys up pimples in no time but doesn't make your skin flaky. Definitely recommend to others.
Kelsie B.
Englewood, CO
This is a good product if you put it on over night it does shrink your zit but most of the time it's not gone by the time you need it to be.
Julia H.
South Lyon, MI
This is the best spot treatment I have used. It zaps upcoming pimples and current pimples over night. The scent is strong but it is worth it.
Liz E.
Honestly a miracle worker. If I have a whitehead pop up, I put this on overnight and by the morning it's somehow dried it out and shrunk it!
nicole d.
Seriously the best stuff on the market! Treats every breakout and gets rid of them fast! Love this product and would recommend to everyone! 💓
Faith B.
Seaside
I LOVE this stuff! If you have lots of white heads or cystic type of acne then this will work for you. It sets out my active zits super fast.
Uuganzaya M.
Walnut Creek , CA
Works amazing. Whenever I feel something coming out on my skin I put this on before I go to sleep . Next morning my skin feels nice and clean
Demi W.
Kingwood, TX
This is my go to if I have a blemish or can tell one is coming. Put it on the night before an event and it's gone in the morning!! Love it!!
Karina T.
Oxford, NC
I love this product it actually works I apply this at night and the next day I wake up and my pimple has either diminished or gone completely
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?