BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Alex M.
Decatur, IL
I have very oily and acne prone skin and this lotion did help a lot. The smell was good but it did make my acne worse before it made it better
Hoda M.
Blacksburg, VA
I recently bought this product and I find that it really helps as a spot treatment on my pimples and they tend to be gone after just two uses!
Sarah R.
Glasgow, KY
Works incredibly! If you have acne prone skin... your skin will love you for it! This is a must for me just to have on hand in case I need it!
Tennille G.
Alpine, CA
When I get one of those under the skin pimples this works great! Gone in a day or two. The swelling is reduced significantly. Love this stuff!
Lori P.
Liberty, NY
I absolutely love this for putting on my breakouts. I put it on at night and by the morning the breakout is significantly better, or dryed out.
Amber P.
Denver, CO
This absolutely gets rid of any breakout that I have- small or big. I do have to take a break from it though, just cause my skin is sensitive.
Angie T.
Glassboro, NJ
Want to get rid of those pimples..this is the product!! I liked it for bring the pimple down overnight but it didn't do much for my blemishes.
Mallory M.
Bay Minette, AL
I LOVE this drying lotion. i use it anytime i have a blemish and over night it's gone. I would recommend this for sure i absolutely love this.
Mary R.
Love Mario Badescu and it’s products. This is my holy grail when I have a pimple breakout. It vanishes the pimple in two days. Overall amazing!
Ashley E.
Magic in a bottle. It stings a bit at first, but it only lasts a moment and is so worth it. It is the best drying lotion I have tried to date.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?