BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Shelby W.
Jeffersonville, IN
I LOVE THIS! Pimples disappear or decrease in size overnight with out actually drying my skin all the way out like some other spot treatments.
Iris S.
Brooklyn, NY
I apply this at night if I have a break out and it's usually gone the next day. This product is amazing. I definitely keep this on hand always.
Jordon B.
Knightstown, IN
This dries out pimples after using it a couple times. It also helps bring the heads to the surface. Just don’t expect results after one use!
brooke m.
N Chesterfld, VA
The bomb dot com. The best of the best for spot treating pimples. Almost makes them disappear over night. I am never without this product💗💗💗👏
Ernesto S.
Tallahassee, FL
If you’re looking for a fast fix that really works this is it! Put some on any black or white heads and watch them fade to nothing overnight!
Kelsie B.
Englewood, CO
This is a good product if you put it on over night it does shrink your zit but most of the time it's not gone by the time you need it to be.
Cindy Z.
Los Angeles
I was dying to try this out while I was breaking out and wow it’s incredible it took away pimples in 3 days! I got mines at Urban Outfitters!
Sejal B.
New Jersey
I have acne prone skin and I have tried this lotion many times, it worked some times and other times it did not. I ordered it from Nordstrom.
Ashley H.
Clearfield
This product works, but I don’t think overnight it takes a few days to see skin improvement. Slight alcohol smell but it is tolerable.
nicole d.
Seriously the best stuff on the market! Treats every breakout and gets rid of them fast! Love this product and would recommend to everyone! 💓
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?