BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Chelsea S.
Fort Myers, FL
Let me start off by saying, this stuff smells horrendous but definitely works for those stubborn, painful pimples that just won't come to head.
Michelle B.
This works miracles! I put this on at night when I have a stubborn breakout and when I wake up, the pimple has dried up and almost diminished.
Dawn T.
Plant City, FL
Didn't work for me one bit. Not saying it won't work at all. Just my skin said nope! Lol. I ended up giving it to my 17 daughter who loves it.
Amber P.
Denver, CO
This absolutely gets rid of any breakout that I have- small or big. I do have to take a break from it though, just cause my skin is sensitive.
Iris S.
Brooklyn, NY
I apply this at night if I have a break out and it's usually gone the next day. This product is amazing. I definitely keep this on hand always.
Olivia B.
I love this product! It works actually pretty well, but it does sometimes takes a couple of days to work! Still, it works, and I’m glad it does
Victoria J.
Orland Park, IL
I wish they're more stars to rate this product! I can't explain how much I love this product. It works well on blemishes and clears it right up
Nora C.
Randolph, NJ
The best product to use on open breakouts. Works instantly. Tingly sensation when you put it on. Put it on over breakouts overnight before bed!
Anna Brooke B.
AMAZING! Drys out zits so well! Over night or in 3 days most! However it's quite pricy... great product however I wish it was more affordable!
VANESSA R.
San Antonio, TX
I put it on at night as a spot treatment and leave it over night. In the morning when I wash it off it completely dries out my pimple or bump .
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?