BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
angelica a.
This stuff really works! It is the best treatment to quickly dry up a pimple. Put a dot on the pimple before bed, and it will be gone by morning.
Kimberly D.
Use this before going to bed on a blemish. The next morning it will either be reduced or gone. one of my favorite product for spot treatment
Ulanda H.
Urbana, IL
I love this product...I been struggling with white heads and this gave me life within 2 days. This product clear my whiteheads up by the 4th day.
Sarah M.
Ravenna, OH
This is a great product! Will reduce acne over night! Didn't cause any flaking or dryness on my skin. I would absolutely recommend this product!
Keisha M.
Mt Carmel, TN
Im a big fan of this product. It significantly decreases the size of pimples overnight and the bottle lasts forever! Worth the purchase for sure.
Barbara B.
Marshall, VA
This is so good for spot treating acne spots. It helps to dry up the spot in about 2-3 days. It's a must have and I will always keep it on hand.
alyssa g.
Ridley Park, PA
This is the best acne treatment I have ever used , it is also the only acne treatment that has worked to clear up my acne and keep it cleared up
Jenny M.
Kent City, MI
The best spot treatment I've ever tried !! STG😭 when I start to see a pimple I right away put it at night in that spot and wake up to nothing 😨!!
Tyla G.
Mesquite, TX
Have a red stubborn pimple this is something that helps. Put it on before bed completely covering it next morning the redness is gone like magic
albina t.
THIS IS SO GOOD IF YOU WANT TO REMOVE YOUR ACNE OVERNIGHT. i bought it at ulta since they have a lot of brands there. super effective on my skin
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?