BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Amanda N.
THIS STUFF ROCKS!! I suffer from break outs from time to time. I love using this as a spot treatment to help make the blemishes clear up faster.
Xinia H.
My go to product anytime I have a breakouts. Effective; I been using this product for over two years. Will always keep handy. Holy grail product.
Hunter F.
This drying lotion does exactly that. Use a q-tip to place over an irritating pimple and overnight the bump is largely reduced. Miracle product.
angelica a.
This stuff really works! It is the best treatment to quickly dry up a pimple. Put a dot on the pimple before bed, and it will be gone by morning.
Krystin A.
Saint Paul
Love this product. I use this nightly as needed for my breakouts. Works great for my breakouts. Not hard to use and it doesn't have a bad smell.
Juliana Z.
Staten Island, NY
This solution dries up my acne so quick! It’s such a great treatment for spot acne, which is what I’m usually affected by. And the bottle lasts!
Maggie L.
Waverly, OH
Amazing!!!! Dries up a pimple overnight. This stuff is miracle in a bottle and it lasts forever! Well worth the price for the magic it contains!
Lauren J.
Palm Coast
This is a holy grail product that anyone with acne should use. It spot treats without drying out skin and improves pimples drasticly over night!
Alexandra H.
Castle Rock, CO
I love this stuff it really helps with the size and severity of my breakouts. It's super quick and easy to use I even got my boyfriend using it!
Kassie G.
I have cystic acne and this whole skincare line changed my life and saved my face. It will dry anything you find growing on your face overnight.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?