BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Niki M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this ‘lotion’. It is so nice to have on hand for when I get zits and other annoying bumps. It literally makes them disappear. I would highly recommend this to anyone. Although, I’m not sure I’d call it a lotion.
Isabel M.
Van Buren Twp, MI
This is my go to whenever I have a breakout or random big pimple. If you leave it on overnight when you wake up your acne will be minimized! It lasts a while although it is a pricey product for how small the bottle is.
C A.
Fort Wayne, IN
This product for me was not what I expected. I expected redness to go away within a day or two of the pimple appearing but instead it did absolutely nothing to any of my acne except severely dehydrated my skin. I would not recommend if you have dry skin.
Anna W.
Wahiawa, HI
I have cystic acne and this doesnt dully remove them but it gets rhem to q manageable level, regular acne it does dry up. I just dont like the bottle, you cant shake it and have to use a brush or q-tip to apply this.
sofiya a.
this product stings at first but afterwards it helps my acne so much. the drying lotion shrinks my pimples bit by bit. put this on before going to sleep and then leave it on all night. then wash it off in the morning. its really helpful, I saw major improvement.
Hailey T.
San Francisco
I kept hearing good things about this product, so I thought I'd go out and try it myself. I had some issues with pimples in before and wanted to check out the hype. It wasn't all that. When I woke up the next day to wash it off, it showed no difference :/
Mary K.
Landis, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I am a huge Mario Badescu fan and this is my favorite product from the brand! It was helped my acne bug time. I always put it on before bed and would wake up and see a difference! But I had to watch how often I used it because it can easily dry your skin out but it’s worth it!
Alyssa F.
Purchased at: ULTA
This drying lotion is the best for those pesky blemishes. It reduces the size from 50-100% in one night. It reduces the redness and helps get rid of the blemish in about two days. I’ve been through about three bottles of this and plan to continue to use it
Fahren W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This product by Mario Badescu is an absolute God send! My fiancé has such oily skin, and he works outside in the heat with sweat and dirt, and other factors that can cause break outs. Since buying him this drying lotion from Ulta, it is an absolute must have staple in his routine and he absolutely cannot go without it. If he sees the sign of a pimple/white head/ breakout, he cleanses his face and spot treats with this Mario Badescu drying lotion. He swears hands down this is the best product he has ever owned for his breakouts, and boy have we tried a lot. From drugstore brands like Clearasil creams and spot treat tubes, astringent wipes, Biore charcoal scrubs,foaming cleansers to gel cleansers, exuviance, toners, all the way to Peter Thomas Roth clear blemish treating circle dot stickers that you place on your pimples- Mario Badescu drying lotion trumps them all. I had a patch on my chin that looked like there was going to become a few future pimples, & he dabbed the drying lotion on my face and low and behold, it all was gone and clear in the morning. And, it's not too drying to the point where when he wakes up after spot treating that his skin, is broken or cracked or super dry, it's just enough to eliminate the break out, but we have experienced that with other brands and seen it happen in the past undoubtedly. I am so thankful for this Mario Badescu drying lotion it is absolutely five stars, we will continue to repurchase this product, and it's so inexpensive, and you don't need much product at all so it lasts!!! It's a total win all the way around! And I would absolutely recommend this product to others! Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Sway S.
Humphrey, AR
I love this product, it helped with those stubborn little zits. I use it once a week, if that. Also, it has a strong smell. Use this as a spot treatment overnight mask. The packaging is nice, glass bottle with a twist cap.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?