BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Teal B.
Jefferson , GA
BEST ACNE SPOT TREATMENT EVER. This stuff is literally magic. If you suffer from random spots this is the stuff you need. It's a great price and I think it smells great!
ali P.
One of my ABSOLUTE favorite products! Friends are asking to borrow it constantly and it clears up my acne over night, I use for spot treatment when I see acne appearing. Def would recommend!
Fallon H.
Tracy
It makes the redness of and size of the pimple diminish quite a bit. It’s a very good deal you get a lot of product that will last a very long time as a spot treatment
Gisela O.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this product. It works fast and easy and seriously ladies you need to try this product it one of my favorites to combat Acne. Please buy you will not regret it.
Amanda B.
Redding, CT
I love MB products! This has been my go-to spot treatment for almost 10 years! Exfoliate/wash your face & apply with a Qtip to problem areas before bed. Great results!
Tammy A.
Vienna, IL
Seemed to dry up any acne spots a little faster that normal. But beware of the very strong smell. Purchased from Ulta and would consider repurchasing. For the price it's worth giving it a try.
Audrey L.
Magnolia, NJ
Excellent for putting on hard to get rid of under the skin zits. My pimples stay half the time they normally would have. It dries them out and brings them to a head.
Leea L.
Grovetown, GA
At times, I will get large stress acne spots that never really amount to anything. They're just annoying and very painful. This product dries up the acne spots within a night or two of use. Love it and will purchase again
Emma B.
This works so great and is so affordable!! DO NOT SHAKE. If you have sensitive skin it might sting but not too bad. I bought mine at ulta. But you can get it at a lot of other places. Would definitely reccomend.
Abby E.
Wilder, KY
Dries my acne out and leaves them flat and colorless! Love putting this on either all day or when I'm sleeping because it drastically reduces the lifespan of my acne!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?