BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Julia B.
Amelia
This is a blessing. Put it on right before i go to bed by using a Q-tip and put it on my pimples and they are gone the next day. Got mine at nordstrom rack and is very gentle.
Kalen M.
This has been a life saver when i was in my younger years,i still use it for random breakouts or pimples. I would recommend this to a friend that needs a remedy immediately
Melanie R.
I use this on my pimples every night before bed. It dries them out before I wake up in the morning. It doesn't clear them entirely but it definitely speeds up the process.
Martha T.
Oxnard, CA
Works wonders! I was going on a date early morning but I had a huge zit.. left it on over night & next morning wasnt so bad! Loved the packaging & the fact that it was pink! Will definitely be buying again! I would totally recommend this to anyone. Wont let you down!!
Martha R.
Woodlake, CA
Love this so much. At first it did string but after a few minutes it was just fine. It works really good on those pimples that don't wann a go away and in coming pimples.
Samantha M.
Orlando, FL
THIS STUFF ACTUALLY WORKS!!!!! TOTALLY WORTH BUYING!! as soon as i put the product on it has like a tingling feeling like it works! i have breakouts and this controls them and im in love and i will forever buy this !
Tammy L.
I like this lotion and I use it from time to time before I apply my makeup or after I cleanse my face. I don’t think it is a must have but it is useful in hydrating your face.
Gisel A.
I apply this to any acne I see before bed and when I wake up I can see a difference it's already smaller. My favorite acne produc. Bought this at ulta. Packaging is cute.
Kellie M.
Louisville, KY
Smells terrible but gets the job done like nothing else. Salicylic acid never did much for my skin but after trying this I found out sulfur is the way to go for me- always does the trick!
Jenna K.
I love this product because it's effective but does not dry out the skin. I use this immediately when I begin to break out and I find it really works and it works quickly.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?