BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Alissa P.
Long Beach
I love this stuff. This was given to me by a friend and ever since I’ve been hooked. I put it on before bed and when I wake up my pimples are normally gone. Just make sure not to shake the bottle you want the pink clay to remain on the bottom.
Ava S.
I’ve seen small results ( like maybe a week or so). It feels really good on pimples or irritated spots. It smells really good too! Therefore i do recommend :)Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Blanca P.
Villa Park, IL
This is so amazing!! Anytime i get a pimple i apply this at night and it will either shrink the pimple or it goes away entirely. I love this stuff. I recently bought it because i heard so many good things and i don’t regret it
Sydney B.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love this product!! When I get breakouts, I put this cream on and let it sit overnight. The next morning you can see and feel a difference as it reduces swelling and redness by a lot. It also dries out the areas very well.
Lily R.
Bozeman, Montana
Zaps blemishes very quickly and is reliable every time there is a break out! I highly recommend for anyone who has acne prone skin or a breakout that you want to heal quickly and efficiently!!
Rachel H.
New York Mls, NY
I truly don't understand what all of the hype with this product is. I purchased it after I was suggested it at Ulta. I felt like it did nothing for my problem areas and was a waste of money.
Veronica L.
Kearney
I like this product! It seems to work for smaller pimples/breakouts. But it doesn’t necessarily clear breakouts over night like some people say. I still think it’s great for only 17 dollars!
Jessica H.
Mullins, SC
This is a must have. I’ve been using this drying lotion for some time now and it is a holy grail. There has not been another spot treatment that can diminish any acne inflammation like this.
Ashten N.
Webster, Tx
When i get a break out. After my skin routine this goes on the breal out. Whether its an under the skin one or one ive picked at. Dries them up and makes them smaller. I love. And it lasts!!!
Olivia G.
Montevallo, AL
This product helps my acne so much! I put some on overnight and the redness and irritation goes away! It's crazy how well this works. I would recommend it to everyone who struggles with acne!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?