BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Sarah P.
I used this product bc I saw Kylie Jenner using it. It honestly didn't totally dry out my zits like I expected it to, and the bottle dried out before I could finish using it - and it's pricey for that to happen.
Addy B.
This does make my blemishes noticeably smaller the next day after application. I recommend not applying too much as it will dry out your skin. It works best if you apply it as soon as you feel a breakout coming on.
Karlie K.
Saint John, IN
This stuff works amazing! It definitely is strong and does sting. Smells super strong, but works great overnight. A little goes a long way. I’m obsessed, perfect for blemishes that pop up. Definitely worth the buy!
Alexia D.
Lake Worth, FL
A makeup artist's staple. A q-tip dab overnight and whatever blemish was forming is gone. It's inexpensive, good quality and tried and true. Try this! I recommend spot-treating only as it can dry out skin.
Emily H.
Bellevue, WA
I use this as spot treatment when I have any pimples. I'll apply it overnight and by the next day its gone. I use it with a qtip and just put a small amount and dab it on my pimple.
Jamie M.
los angeles
I really like this drying lotion. Once you see a any pimple forming on your face you can go ahead and put this on and it will disappear the next day!!! I'm telling you I would totally recommend this to anyone
Megan S.
Hilton Head, SC
This stuff is as close as it gets to magic. Holy moly. Without a doubt there's a difference from a pimple overnight. My painful deep pimples dry out and there's a vast difference.
Shannon W.
Centreville, VA
This is perfect for spot treatments. I usually put this on spots before bed and wash it for in the morning. Definitely worth the cost. It sort of tingles when you first apply but you can tell it is working.
Molly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Obsessed with this stuff!!! Just a little dab on a zit will clear it up by morning. The smell is oberwhelmingly pungent, but it's worth it for what the product does. 10/10 recommend.
Karla L.
La Puente, CA
This drying lotion really does wonders. Apply it right before bed and the next day you wake up feeling amazing because your acne has went down. It's that amazing. It comes with a lot of product but I will be re purchasing.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?