BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Jadiena D.
I don't get a lot of acne but when I get, this is my go to product to stop the acne to blow up. It's a little bit pricey but it's worth the money. I bought in Anthropologie. It was $18.00.
Angie M.
Wildomar, CA
This is my all time favorite acne spot treatment! You put this over any red spots or little pimples and they will be gone in the morning! This cream has saved my life multiple times! I need to buy more asap since I've used so much
Hannah G.
Ardsley, NY
I like this. It smells not great, but its super effective. After just a few days it shrunk the size of my pimples. Its not very effective for deep rooted pimples, but good for white heads
Taylor W.
use this almost ever night to dry out blemishes. works wonders! it's not too drying and is very effective. it lasts a long time because a little goes a long way. many of my friends also use this product and enjoy it.
Katie G.
Tuckahoe, NY
I wouldn't say this is a miracle product since it takes 2 to 3 nights of continual use to see a reduction in my blemish but it gets the job done without over drying the rest of my face.
ellen 💋.
I got really bad acne from switching off/on birth control IN A TWO WEEK period. It lasted 7 months. I finally bought this and it helped overnight. I use it still when I get pop ups from period acne
Hana A.
Helps shrink random zits that randomly appear. Not as instantly gratifying as the reviews said. I also hate that the calamine was visible even after drying. However it is gentle and easy to apply

Marsha A.
Livermore, CA
This is the best spot treatment I've ever used! If you need a good spot treatment to dry up fresh zits, this one is perfect. I follow it up with a good moisturizer in the morning and I'm so thrilled that I have it a try.
Joanne H.
My favorite for pimples! I put a little over my pimple before bed and when I wake up its gone! Unless it's one of those big ones then that takes a few days but this stuff really works!
Dyani H.
I really do like this product, but it doesn't seem to be my miracle product. Although it does clear up a breakout in about two days, it doesn't zap it away overnight like everyone raves.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?