BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I‚Äôve been thinking about getting this for a while but it‚Äô...6 Answers
Anna T.
Brooklyn, NY
Ugh I love using this product when I have pimples growing on the face. I've also tried the Kate Somerville eradikate acne treatment and the results were identical for me. The biggest difference is the price!! ūüíĀ
Jacqueline E.
North Fork, CA
The stuff is a miracle worker, I put it on as soon as I feel a pimple and it almost immediately (that night, I wear it to bed) reduces inflammation and it's almost gone. I've always had really good luck with this product.
Cammi M.
Love, Love, LOVE this product. I put it on my spots at night before bed and it clears my whiteheads by the morning. This product is totally worth the cost and lasts me nearly a year.
Morgan C.
Golden Valley, MN
The absolute best product out there for acne in my opinion! 10/10 would recommend and do recommend to friends. It dries out your pimples like nothing else I ever seen. Best thing that ever happened to my acne!
Rozalina Y.
Absolutely obsessed with this item! Works wonders as a spot treatment for when I get that one annoying pimple , reduces the appearance of it over night! Amazing!
Ashley K.
Fargo, ND
I thought this product was going to be great but it wasn't. It dries out the skin around the pimple but not the pimple itself. I picked it up and Ulta and won't be buying it again.
Caitlin B.
This product has seriously been a life saver for me. I have hormonal breakouts every month and this drying lotion is very helpful in keeping those breakouts to a minimum.
Emma R.
Honolulu
This stuff WORKS WONDERS!! Best spot treatment i've ever used. Strong but effective. I put it on all of my acne after I wash my face at night and most of the time it's decreased or pretty much gone in the morning. I love it
Erin D.
Memphis, TN
Good for treating pimples. Needs to be standing upright so the ingredients stay separated. Easy to apply with a qtip. I stopped purchasing though because other things helped more.
Riley V.
Morgantown
THIS PRODUCT DID WONDERS FOR MY ACNE. I would put it on a pimple that i freshly picked (yes I know I'm not supposed to) and the next morning it would be smaller.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
I've heard a lot about this drying lotion or like other girls call it "pimple cream". How many of you have tried it and honestly have had a good out come? Would be nice to hear from the girls next door ūüôā
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?