BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Arielle L.
Staten Island, NY
This is the best product for spot acne treatment!! I put this on and the next day the acne spot shrunk in half! This is now my holy grail acne treatment. The only downfall is that the product needs over night to work its magic!
Ann Z.
Beverly Hills, MI
It works really well on pimples that have come to a head or are close but for me it doesn't work on newly forming pimples super well and hardly makes a difference.
member-297f7ac33
Once again I can not get enough of his products !! They're all great I'm hoping to get his collection ! They're all great can't say enough and they're inexpensive!! I need more of his stuff lol!! This works miracles
Kelly C.
Corvallis, OR
Been fighting acne for year and this stuff really works! For me it does not dry them up completely overnight but it does shrink zits and they WILL be gone in 2-3 nights!
Guenevere B.
Johns creek
This stuff works wonders for my acne. If I use it consistently, my acne gets clear in a very short amount of time (1-2 days) . I love this stuff and will be buying more in the future.
angelina c.
Antioch, TN
This product is amazing when I have pimple pop out of nowhere. I like to use this when I really don’t need to put harsh mask on my face to treat pimples. I spot treat with this and it’s amazing it really does work.
Nicole P.
Helps shrink those pimples over night. It's for sure drying on your skin but I feel like that's the point to dry out your blemishes. It works better than expected.
Nicole
5 stars for a great product. I have been using this brand for over 3 years and still love it. Their products are awesome & great prices. The drying lotion works well I put a dab in at night and wake up awesome.
emmy u.
Ashburn, VA
This drying lotion is so amazing. It really dried all of my pimples and prevented new ones from popping up. It’s a little expensive but I think it’s definitely worth the money. It lasts for a long time
Dallas D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I got this as part of their sample package and was skeptical at first. After using it I was totally impressed. This was the only item I ended up buying in the full size bottle.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?