BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Gala R.
Best product for acne, I have ever tried. It is kind of expensive, since is $17 for a small bottle, but it's worth it, perfect for under skin acne, it will reduce it visibly by using it one night, the only bad thing is it can dry your skin a little.
Amber H.
Knoxville, TN
This product was like a miracle worker the first month I used it. It cleared up acne spots quickly but after about a month it wasn't as effective. Now I use it a few times a month and the effects are fair.
Morgan F.
Orlando, FL
This spot treatment is one of the best I've used. I'm used to my skin drying out when using these types of products but this one doesn't make my skin flake or dry!! I love it!!
Anastasia C.
I just bought this product for serious cystic acne that popped out of no where. I applied it as an overnight treatment, and within three days it was barely visible. I have a good feeling about this one!
Carley S.
Anderson, SC
Seriously an amazing product! Can tell a huge difference after one use! Also, one bottle will last you a very long time!! Will definitely be purchasing this product again and again!
Alexandrea C.
Manchester, NH
I didn't believe the hype but you all should. I finally broke down and grabbed this at ulta for cheap and I'm so glad I did. It demolished a monster zit on my chin over night.
Tonita V.
Robstown, TX
This product is a life saver!! If I have a blemish, I dabb this on it, and the next morning it seriously gets so small. It’s hardly noticeable and sometimes it even vanishes.
Mitchelle M.
It does such a great job of clearing my skin from pimples. I just dab a little bit with a qtip over the pimple at night and the next day I wake up with it being almost gone
Kathia  R.
This is AMAZING!!!! I apply it at night on any spots I have, and by the morning time things are clearing up! Really blown away by this product, would definitely repurchase it!
Jess H.
Milford, MA
This stuff is a life saver. It smells a little funky but that’s okay if it works. Just dip a q-tip into the pink and dab it on the pimple and sleep it away! The price is perfect too
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?