BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Lauren H.
Columbia, SC
People swear by this product and I’ve had mixed luck. Sometimes it gets the job done, sometimes it takes several nights of applying.

The smell is overwhelming and tends to be similar t burnt rubber. Not a fan.
Marie s.
U.S.A
This product has saved my skin, and really glad I purschased it. It truly gets rid of any acne on my face, you need just a little and put it on the spot the night before. You will wake up with it gone, good product to have in your skin care.
Mandy W.
Lynchburg, VA
This stuff is THE TRUTH. For real, stick it on a pimple that is starting to rise, over night, and in the morning it has fallen in defeat! It doesn’t dry out your skin either. It is PHENOMENAL, and it’s a really great price!!
Nathalie L.
Very effective. Affordable, bought it for 17 dollars. I use t overnight and wake up with cleared skin. It stung at first, but then it stopped. Smells nice but a little strong, kind of like calamine and rubbing akchohol. I Would buy it again when it runs out.
Kimmy 🌻.
This drying lotion has saved me in so many occasions! If I feel a pimple coming or one has sprouted over night I throw this on and it seriously dries that pimple and makes it disappear 😍 I recommend 100%!!!
Nicole M.
It’s amazing how well this stuff works.. i put it on with a qtip before bed and wake up to the pimple nearly gone! works best on whiteheads.. if you have under the surface pimples use the buffering lotion!
Antonella C.
Roswell , GA
10/10 I can not recommend this enough. I tried everything to get rid of my acne or at least the dark spots and when I got my hands on this brand I saw results in just 1 night of applying. Definitely worth the money because I️t really works!
Solanye C.
Awesome product! I apply it on the affected area at night and when I wake up in the morning it is completely dry. The only con I find is that it can make your skin a little dry but I just apply moisturizer in the morning and I’m good to go!
Karina O.
Valrico
This product works miracles! This has been so great for little breakouts that I get. I put this on and by the next morning my pimples are gone! Def worth the money and will be buying more of this product.
Taylor A.
One of the best spot treatments I’ve ever used. It’s so awesome at decreasing inflammation and preventing pimples (especially cystic acne) from getting to big and really helps to clear them up over night.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?