BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin?4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
molli🎀 m.
Shirley, IL
i started to use this for my acne. very nice packing even though a little bottle. it's very gentle. i kept it on for a night. i'm a repeat user it help my acne when i don't have that much acne
Sam M.
Portland, OR
This product is great! It definitely helps to bring pimples to the surface faster, and by the next day pimples are greatly reduced in size and redness. It doesn't completely get rid of my acne, but it does help with the appearance.
Elisa E.
The MB drying lotion is my FAVORITE product ever. Put this on a zit and the next day it's basically gone. It's also gentle on the skin. You can get it in a glass bottle or plastic for traveling. Very good product!
Erika E.
Chicago
I put this on whatever pimple I may have and leave it on overnight, and I almost always wake up with the pimple greatly reduced in size. I would recommend to anyone that gets random pimples.
Farah P.
Queens Vlg, NY
This actually works very well! Just put it on your acne the night before the next day it will get much smaller the next day. If you get occasional acne this is a great product to have on hand.
EstheticallyPretty B.
Canton, GA
one of my favorite products. i try not to rely on it as it can dry your skin out but any time i find some active breakouts, i use this and it's either gone in a pinch or it is less inflamed.
Sarah Y.
Burleson, TX
This is my favorite spot treatment. You simply apply it at night and by the time you wake up in the morning, the spot is significantly smaller. As someone with very dry skin, I haven't had a problem with it drying out my skin. I would definitely recommend!
anael s.
San Diego
This smells like a hospital, first of all. And I don't like hospital smells. And it felt nice and cooling on my acne, but it made me break out more. I think it's way too overhyped, honestly. It only made my skin worse, and it's overpriced.
Emma P.
Holiday, FL
Absolutely incredible. Works just as good to clear up my skin as super pricey products from the dermatologist. You just dab it on your blemishes, go to sleep and wake up with better skin. I'm obsessed
Mariah F.
Kylie Jenner wasn't just shamelessly promoting this product. It works really well, I put it on at night when I have a zit and it is less inflamed the next morning. It's definitely something I would recommend to my friend.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?