BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Kaylie A.
By far the best spot treatment I have ever used! I was a fan of the essential oils blend for acne but the spot treatment from Mario badescu diminishes acne spots to nothing overnight!
Courtney V.
Moncks Corner, SC
I've tried this product a lot over the past few months and I just don't notice it working. I know some people swear by it but it's not worth the $17 in my opinion.
member-93d49
Honestly this stuff is magic I'm so glad tp have discovered this. I've been using it for a while now and repeatedly purchising this at my local Ulta. It is highly effective and all my friends are hooked on it as well.
Michelle & Rachel W.
At night, I will use this drying lotion when I have any breakouts on my skin.  This product seems to do a pretty good job at drying out the breakouts.
Cammi M.
Love, Love, LOVE this product. I put it on my spots at night before bed and it clears my whiteheads by the morning. This product is totally worth the cost and lasts me nearly a year.
Danielle V.
Tullahoma, TN
This product really works wonders over night! I sometimes get cystic acne and even then it really helps reduce inflammation, redness, and clears my skin quickly!
Cindy P.
Naples, FL
Amazing for acne. Keeps pimples under control and sometimes even gets rid of them over night! I usually put it on when I feel a pimple coming under the skin and it clears it all up
Caitlin B.
This product has seriously been a life saver for me. I have hormonal breakouts every month and this drying lotion is very helpful in keeping those breakouts to a minimum.
Emma R.
Honolulu
This stuff WORKS WONDERS!! Best spot treatment i've ever used. Strong but effective. I put it on all of my acne after I wash my face at night and most of the time it's decreased or pretty much gone in the morning. I love it
Jackie D.
San Gabriel, CA
This product is fantastic. At night I put a q tip in it and spot treat all of my active blemishes and places where I can tell blemishes are about to grow. It is significantly smaller the next morning. I will continue to use to product for as long as they make it
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?