BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Savanna R.
Love this. Helped clear my problem areas skin overnight. Although it is strong would not forget to moisturize when using this product. Definitely a must have in your skin care routine.
autumn y.
Works great, definitely saw improvement after one use. My only problem is that when the pink pigment drys it shed and the liquid at the top is alcohol so it stings
Maggie J.
pittsfield
This started out as a great product and it cleared up my monster pimples, but the. It started to not work as well and caused
More pimples. Would not buy again. And you have to be very careful the product doesn't mix.
Alyssa R.
This stuff does wonders! I don't worry so much about unwanted visitors on my face! I apply this at night or whenever I'm makeup free and it immediately treats my break outs without being too harsh. It's a must have!
Mariah G.
San Antonio, TX
Love this drying lotion. Whenever I have a breakout I put a dab of this on leave it overnight and by morning all the gunk is out! I'm constantly repurchasing this.
Kaylie A.
By far the best spot treatment I have ever used! I was a fan of the essential oils blend for acne but the spot treatment from Mario badescu diminishes acne spots to nothing overnight!
Emily L.
Shamokin, PA
This is a miracle product! It makes pimples disappear practically overnight! And I'm not being dramatic! It also lasts long time. It's also not extremely expensive
Jackie D.
San Gabriel, CA
This product is really great you just dab a little bit on your active Flemish is at nighttime with a Q-tip and wake up wash it off and they are significantly smaller. I will continue to use this on active tough break out and little ones that are forming ahead soon
Ivonne L.
Boston, Ma
A MUST if you get pimples here and there.. I get a pimple maybe once every two or three months and this dries it out quickly and makes the size decrease amazingly!
Courtney V.
Moncks Corner, SC
I've tried this product a lot over the past few months and I just don't notice it working. I know some people swear by it but it's not worth the $17 in my opinion.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?