BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Lexie B.
York, PA
I don't exactly know how to use the product but now after reading some reviews I know how to use and will definitely be retrying it and coming back to let yall know
Audrey L.
Magnolia, NJ
Excellent for putting on hard to get rid of under the skin zits. My pimples stay half the time they normally would have. It dries them out and brings them to a head.
Josie A.
This stuff is really good don't get me wronge but it is really drying If you use it more than ounce a day- I recommend the eratikate from Kate Summerville for an on spot acne treatment. This stuff really clears your skin
Emma B.
This works so great and is so affordable!! DO NOT SHAKE. If you have sensitive skin it might sting but not too bad. I bought mine at ulta. But you can get it at a lot of other places. Would definitely reccomend.
Leea L.
Grovetown, GA
At times, I will get large stress acne spots that never really amount to anything. They're just annoying and very painful. This product dries up the acne spots within a night or two of use. Love it and will purchase again
Alyssa S.
West Linn, OR
Amazing product. I put it on before bed, and just wash it off in the morning. I use it for spot treatment. It isn't too harsh for my skin, and helps clear up any troubles I feel coming.
andjela C.
chicago
Heard great things, so I bought it at urban outfitters. But it smells really strong and isn't my favorite. For the price point it does well though. Just annoying to have to sleep with it on
gloria t.
This may work on smaller blemishes but for big painful breakouts, it just kind of burns. I use the drying cream instead.
it also smells very strongly. Not good smelling.
Melissa A.
This product works so great if you just have a blemish pop up here and there if you put this on before make up and bedtime usually by the next day it's pretty much gone.
Merari M.
Watsonville , CA
This product was a bit tricky at first until I followed all directions.. this product is great for blemishes you want to get rid of right away!! One dab of the product and by the next day the blemish is dry and gone!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?