BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Emma B.
This works so great and is so affordable!! DO NOT SHAKE. If you have sensitive skin it might sting but not too bad. I bought mine at ulta. But you can get it at a lot of other places. Would definitely reccomend.
Samantha D.
Clermont, FL
Put this on a blemish the moment you feel it coming and you'll be glad you did! This lotion draws out any impurities and dries out the pimple asap! Love this stuff :)
andjela C.
chicago
Heard great things, so I bought it at urban outfitters. But it smells really strong and isn't my favorite. For the price point it does well though. Just annoying to have to sleep with it on
Lexie B.
York, PA
I don't exactly know how to use the product but now after reading some reviews I know how to use and will definitely be retrying it and coming back to let yall know
Audrey L.
Magnolia, NJ
Excellent for putting on hard to get rid of under the skin zits. My pimples stay half the time they normally would have. It dries them out and brings them to a head.
gloria t.
This may work on smaller blemishes but for big painful breakouts, it just kind of burns. I use the drying cream instead.
it also smells very strongly. Not good smelling.
Abby E.
Bardstown, KY
Dries my acne out and leaves them flat and colorless! Love putting this on either all day or when I'm sleeping because it drastically reduces the lifespan of my acne!
Alyssa S.
West Linn, OR
Amazing product. I put it on before bed, and just wash it off in the morning. I use it for spot treatment. It isn't too harsh for my skin, and helps clear up any troubles I feel coming.
Josie A.
This stuff is really good don't get me wronge but it is really drying If you use it more than ounce a day- I recommend the eratikate from Kate Summerville for an on spot acne treatment. This stuff really clears your skin
Alyssa R.
This stuff does wonders! I don't worry so much about unwanted visitors on my face! I apply this at night or whenever I'm makeup free and it immediately treats my break outs without being too harsh. It's a must have!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?