BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
ali P.
One of my ABSOLUTE favorite products! Friends are asking to borrow it constantly and it clears up my acne over night, I use for spot treatment when I see acne appearing. Def would recommend!
Amanda B.
Redding, CT
I love MB products! This has been my go-to spot treatment for almost 10 years! Exfoliate/wash your face & apply with a Qtip to problem areas before bed. Great results!
Teal B.
Jefferson , GA
BEST ACNE SPOT TREATMENT EVER. This stuff is literally magic. If you suffer from random spots this is the stuff you need. It's a great price and I think it smells great!
Tammy A.
Vienna, IL
Seemed to dry up any acne spots a little faster that normal. But beware of the very strong smell. Purchased from Ulta and would consider repurchasing. For the price it's worth giving it a try.
gloria t.
This may work on smaller blemishes but for big painful breakouts, it just kind of burns. I use the drying cream instead.
it also smells very strongly. Not good smelling.
Lexie B.
York, PA
I don't exactly know how to use the product but now after reading some reviews I know how to use and will definitely be retrying it and coming back to let yall know
andjela C.
chicago
Heard great things, so I bought it at urban outfitters. But it smells really strong and isn't my favorite. For the price point it does well though. Just annoying to have to sleep with it on
Audrey L.
Magnolia, NJ
Excellent for putting on hard to get rid of under the skin zits. My pimples stay half the time they normally would have. It dries them out and brings them to a head.
Josie A.
This stuff is really good don't get me wronge but it is really drying If you use it more than ounce a day- I recommend the eratikate from Kate Summerville for an on spot acne treatment. This stuff really clears your skin
Alyssa S.
West Linn, OR
Amazing product. I put it on before bed, and just wash it off in the morning. I use it for spot treatment. It isn't too harsh for my skin, and helps clear up any troubles I feel coming.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?