BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Gabby Y.
I use this almost every night when I do my skincare routine! I bought it from ulta and for only $20 it gets the job done! It's my first time using the product and I'm really enjoying the results! I would definitely buy again!
Tammy L.
I like this lotion and I use it from time to time before I apply my makeup or after I cleanse my face. I don’t think it is a must have but it is useful in hydrating your face.
Jasmine L.
Paramount, CA
This works wonders! I have acne prone skin especially hormonal acne. I dab this on any blemishes I may have at night and in the morning they'll be dry. This works wonders
Corey V.
Hahira, GA
This drying lotion works wonders! Just dab a little on a bump and it's gone within a day or two! It is very strong and kind of burns but not bad at all! Results are fast!
Ashton S.
Greeneville
This is my holy grail spot treatment! I put this on before bed at night and my blemishes are dried up by the next morning. I absolutely love everything by Mario Badescu!
Fallon H.
Tracy
It makes the redness of and size of the pimple diminish quite a bit. It’s a very good deal you get a lot of product that will last a very long time as a spot treatment
Gisela O.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this product. It works fast and easy and seriously ladies you need to try this product it one of my favorites to combat Acne. Please buy you will not regret it.
Tyffanie S.
Colonie , NY
This dried out my pimples so well! I used to use a clean and clear acne spot treatment but after a while it stopped working so I decided to try this and I just love it
Katie S.
Cumming, GA
I used to really love this product, but have stopped using it in the last few years. It works really well for oily and acne prone skin, but less so for dry skin.
Amanda B.
Redding, CT
I love MB products! This has been my go-to spot treatment for almost 10 years! Exfoliate/wash your face & apply with a Qtip to problem areas before bed. Great results!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?