BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Taylor A.
One of the best spot treatments I’ve ever used. It’s so awesome at decreasing inflammation and preventing pimples (especially cystic acne) from getting to big and really helps to clear them up over night.
Eliesha D.
Evans, GA
Love this product for on the spot treatment of pimples. It’s not super harsh or burning and doesn’t make my skin dry. I apply at night and in the morning the pimple is gone. This has been a life changer!!
Nicole M.
It’s amazing how well this stuff works.. i put it on with a qtip before bed and wake up to the pimple nearly gone! works best on whiteheads.. if you have under the surface pimples use the buffering lotion!
Solanye C.
Awesome product! I apply it on the affected area at night and when I wake up in the morning it is completely dry. The only con I find is that it can make your skin a little dry but I just apply moisturizer in the morning and I’m good to go!
Shelby B.
mill city
This is my holy grail product it really does work overnight! It’s very simple to use (don’t shake it!!) and go to sleep and you’ll see results in the morning. It’s perfect for break outs. I love this stuff
Kickfull T.
Wolcott, CT
Use this every night for your acne and face errors 😍 you skin will be so clear especially when used with the acne cleanser. The price is a little up there but trust me it’s worth the $17 dollars . It can make any huge zit go away in a night
adrian a.
georgia
Mario Badescu drying lotion is one of my all time favorite acne get aways! I use it every single night, and it had never let me down if i have an acne spot on my face! This is the perfect acne treatment!
Megs ☀.
Woodbury
This stuff literally saves lives. I had a huge cystic pimple coming in and out this on overnight and it decreased tremendously and was completely gone within days instead of a week+ with other products! If you have acneic skin, BUY THIS!
Elisabeth B.
Tallahassee, FL
It does what it says it does, dry! If you have a fresh blemish, put this on it and the next morning it’ll be half the size. I only use the tiniest amount of this when I need it, and it really does work!
Logan S.
Pittsburgh, PA
When I heard of the product I wanted to know how it would work. This is very effective. There is a small burn but the blemish goes right away. I use it on small blemishes before they become problematic
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?