BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin?4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
Sarah L.
S Salt Lake, UT
I just got this and used it a few times so far. It does dry your pimples but doesn’t heal overnight. I did notice them go away faster though after using this! Smells strong at first but you can feel it working. Scent goes away after a little bit.
Mallory C.
Erie, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is 100% worth all the hype. It comes in both a glass bottle and a plastic one in case the glass one makes you nervous. They can mix easily if you accidentally shake it but within an hour they easily separate. When I have a pimple or one popping up I just dip a Q tip into the bottom and pull out some of the pink liquid and dab it on the pimple. It does have a strong smell once it’s on the face but it’s not so overpowering that it is terrible. It’s noticeable but goes away in a few minutes. It also dries down quite quick as well. That way I can just go to bed and when I wake up the pimple is flattened and the redness has gone away. The skin feels smooth and I don’t have to worry about the pimple getting gross. I would highly recommend.
Cassie  J.
Las Cruces, NM
Works great on those random white heads. Normally gets rid of them over night. Once I see a zit starting I apply and normally by morning it has come to a head, then I apply a second night and completely gone. Don’t recommend on sensitive skin
Emme A.
Tampa
Works the best for pimples! Some people may not like it, but it has a tingling stingy feeling when you first put it on but I kinda like it! Usually gets rid of a bad pimple in 3-4 days but after the first time reduces it dramatically.
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This little bottle is my holy grail for those annoying pimples. I use this only at bedtime and by morning my blemishes are visibly reduced or if it's a blemish that's forming, it matures it overnight so I can deal with it (squeeze it lol).
Alexandra R.
Henderson, NV
Spot treatment heaven!! I discovered this product a few years ago and after I purchased it, I still have yet to buy a second bottle- that's how long it's lasted. It's truly a miracle for acne sufferers and whenever I have even a small acne bulge developing, I'll dab a little dot of this miracle formula on and by morning, my pimple has vanished or at least diminished drastically. The scent is very medicinal, like alcohol, and does sting a bit if applied to an open or popped pimple. I don't mind the scent because I know the product does what it's meant to do. Definitely worth a try!
Sharon C.
northridge, CA
I have very sensitive and acne prone skin. I started using this when I was breaking out ALOT. It stings a lot when you apply it but it does help to dry out the acne the next morning itself.
I usually apply it before bed so it gets a little messy while I'm asleep, as you can imagine, it transfers onto my pillow case. you're not supposed to mix the liquid together, you're supposed to just dip a Q tip in there, i find that the product doesn't last as long as I expect it to and it's not that cheap in my opinion but it's worth the money if you need to get rid of an acne like within the next few days!
Joy C.
Dallas, TX
I gave this 4 stars simply because it didn't completely rid me of the acne over night. BUT this is one of my favorite new products to treat acne.

I have oily/sensative skin, not huge breakouts but more of little spots and minimal acne from stress, ect. I use this basically every night and it has worked wonders. Its easy to apply, and when you wake up your skin has absorbed the product and there is a significant difference in redness/size and a lot of the time the smaller spots are even gone! This is definitely a product that will stay in my face care routine
Valerie P.
Brooklyn
Purchased at: ULTA
I already recommended this product to all my friends and actually bought it for my mom because she also has some acne problems. Apply it overnight and next morning your skin will look normal. It magically takes away all breakouts
ashley L.
San Leandro
I’ve been breaking out a lot lately and the acne cream I had been using wasn’t working that well, so I decided to try and find something else. I found out that a lot of people have been suggesting to me and saying online that the drying lotion works really well. So I gave it a try and it’s been working amazingly
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?