BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Arica M.
takes away any pimple i have! super affordable and easy to use! got mine at sephora and it's super super effective! the smell is slightly off putting hit goes away pretty quickly. would definitely buy again!
Avital E.
This is a pretty good product except for the fact that it is very harsh on your skin. The scent is harsh but other than that it it burns your skin( and I don't have sensitive skin so this is not common for me at all). But it usually helps me when I use it.
Samantha A.
San Diego, CA
This is my go to product when ever I get a break out! This does wonders for my acne and I love that it's a product that dries and doesn't come off on your sheets when you sleep
Vicki W.
Love this product for the occasional blemish that pops up unexpectedly. Very effective over night as usually it is significantly improved wth jus one treatment. This product lasts forever and I love that it's available in a plastic bottle now!
madalyn s.
corvallis, OR
Wish I could give this more than 5 stars... At first I thought this was going to be a hyped product but it is amazing... I put it on any blemishes before I go to bed and they are gone the next morning!!!
Kristy M.
Have a zit want to eliminate it instantly then this is the product for you. Had a zit a day before a wedding but this stuff on, woke up the next day it was gone. Miracle worker!
Jenifer Q.
Lancaster, CA
I love this product!! It's so little but so effective. Definitely recommend to try it if you haven't. Just put a little on acne and it will prevent the acne or lighten any marks
Sukhpreet D.
Colorado
It is a great product. It helped with my pimples. It basically dries them up thus causing them to shrink. The only downside for me was how when i fell asleep at night the product would sometimes come off and smear on the rest of my cheeks. The price is good. It not too expensive.
Anissa G.
Pratt, KS
This product is pure magic. When I have stressful weeks and start to break out pretty bad I use this at night after I clean my face and I'm the morning my pimples are almost gone. Love the glass bottle.
Taylor O.
Mesa, AZ
This stuff works really well on blemishes. It smells intense and looks funny having pink spots on your face, but my husband just laughs at me and it is so worth it. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?