BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Jenifer Q.
Lancaster, CA
I love this product!! It's so little but so effective. Definitely recommend to try it if you haven't. Just put a little on acne and it will prevent the acne or lighten any marks
Kaylyn B.
Perfect for those pimples that won't go away. Just a little dab of it can make such a difference. You would instantly see a difference within a couple of days. Highly recommend
Christie D.
Phoenix, AZ
This drying lotion quickly dries out individual pimples. Dab it in place and leave it on overnight, the pimple will be drastically smaller if not completely gone in the morning!
Anissa G.
Pratt, KS
This product is pure magic. When I have stressful weeks and start to break out pretty bad I use this at night after I clean my face and I'm the morning my pimples are almost gone. Love the glass bottle.
JT K.
I put this on stubborn acne after I wash my face at night, right before I go to bed, and it will either decrease it, or clear it completely. Either way, it's not that prominent.
Anna W.
Very effective, and comparable to higher end brands for a fraction of the price! While I didn't find it to be a miracle worker, it did the trick. Not very effective on cystic acne.
Sukhpreet D.
Colorado
It is a great product. It helped with my pimples. It basically dries them up thus causing them to shrink. The only downside for me was how when i fell asleep at night the product would sometimes come off and smear on the rest of my cheeks. The price is good. It not too expensive.
Trinity N.
Cupertino, CA
I use this product when I have a breakout and my morning my pimples shrink or disappear altogether. I find that it is hard to carry around when I travel because I can't mix it.
Laura S.
Harrisburg, PA
I love this product, it works wonders on acne breakouts and clears them up overnight. I will admit that it is slightly odd to use, but once you get the hang of it you are set.
madalyn s.
corvallis, OR
Wish I could give this more than 5 stars... At first I thought this was going to be a hyped product but it is amazing... I put it on any blemishes before I go to bed and they are gone the next morning!!!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?